Employment Opportunities

Northland Counseling is seeking full-time or part-time therapists to work at either our Chanhassen or Chaska office. To work as a mental health professional at Northland Counseling Services, therapists must meet the certification or licensing requirements in the state of Minnesota.

One of the following degrees is required:

  • PhD or PsyD in Psychology
  • Master’s degree in Clinical Social Work
  • Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy
  • Master’s degree in Counseling

Additionally, one of the following certifications is required:

  • Licensed Psychologist (LP)
  • Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC)
  • Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
  • Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)

Northland Counseling has a special interest in hiring clinicians who work with young children, adolescent males, and those who are able to integrate Christian faith into their counseling when appropriate.

To apply or to inquire about working at Northland Counseling Services, please send a letter of interest and a copy of your resume to tim.bode@northlandcounseling.us.